Hawai County is offering COVID-19 testing at several sites this week. According to a press release from Mayor Harry Kim’s office, the testing is free.
- Wednesday, December 2, Konawaena High School, 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. (recurring)
- Wednesday, December 2, Civic Auditorium, Hilo, 3:00 p.m.-6:00pm. Please enter from Kuawa Street entrance, (recurring)
- Thursday, December 3, Waimea District Park, 8:00 a.m.-Noon
- Friday, December 4, Kahuku Park, Ocean View, Walk-up testing, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 5, Civic Auditorium, Hilo, 8:00 a.m. -Noon
- Saturday, December 5, Kea‘au High School, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 5, West Hawai‘i Civic Center, Kona, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 7, Keauhou Shopping Center behind Regal Cinemas, 9:00 a.m. – Noon (recurring)
No insurance is necessary to be tested, but please bring driver’s license and your insurance card if you have one. The press release from the Mayor’s office says there is no co-pay for individuals being tested.
Please be sure to wear a face covering at all times, and observe social distancing.
For further information, please call Civil Defense at 935-0031.